Joining up to eSmart Libraries is free and easy!
All you need is the contact details of who will coordinate eSmart Libraries for your library service.
How to register:
- Select your state/ territory below.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Accept the ‘terms and conditions’ and you are on your way. It’s that easy.
Once registered we will send you:
- The eSmart Libraries starter kit to kick-start your eSmart journey.
- Information about eSmart training (including convenient online training).
- Full login access to the system tool with all the resources you need to become eSmart!
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Program Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1300 538 534. We are available Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm EST/DST (excl public holidays in Victoria).
Don’t forget you must work for an Australian public library to sign up to eSmart.